Latest Updates :
Home » , , » Duqilai Joke : Ikaw Ang “Tanong” (You Are The “Question”)

Duqilai Joke : Ikaw Ang “Tanong” (You Are The “Question”)

Tuesday, September 1, 2020 | 0 comments


Kapag meron tayong minamahal or in English if we have someone we love, ang sabi natin ikaw ang “Sagot”,we say you are the “Answer”. But what if he or she is not the “Answer” we look for or Pero kung o ano kung o paano kung hindi pala siya ang “Sagot” na hinahanap natin?
A.     Kapag siya ang “Sagot”/ If he or she is the “Answer”
1.      “Ikaw ‘sagot’ sa mga panalangin ko”/”You are the ‘answer’ to my prayers”
2.      “Nagpapasalamat ako nakilala kita”/”I am thankful I met you”
3.      “Bigay ka ng Diyos sa akin”/”God gave me you”
4.      “Ikaw ang hinihintay ko”/ “You are the one I have been waiting for”
Etc.etc.
B.     Kapag siya ang “Tanong”/If she or he is the “Question”
1.      “Bakit pa kita nakilala?!”/”Why do I met you?!”
2.      “Bakit inibig pa kita?!”/”Why do I love you?!”
3.      “Bakit pa kita pinakasalan?!”/”Why do I marry you?!”
4.      “Sugo ka ni satanas!” /”You are the minion of satan!”
5.      “Animal ka tarantado ka!” /”You shit!”
Etc.etc.
Ikaw ang “Tanong” or You are the “Question” rather than ‘Sagot” or “Answer” because you utter many “Questions” just examples above or in Tagalog lumalabas sa bibig mo ay mga “Tanong”.
I hope you get the “JOKE”..  😊



Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Duqilai - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger