Latest Updates :
Home » , , » Money In His Brief

Money In His Brief

Saturday, October 17, 2020 | 0 comments

 

Recently, a Brazilian senator has been found hiding money in his brief or underwear amounting 15,000 reais (about $2,700) according to the news on the raid of Federal Police on his home. But police found more when the senator put his hand in his brief which according to the news is 17,900 reais.

The Brazilian senator is Chico Rodrigues representing the state of Roraima.

Rodrigues said he is not guilty of the accusation and he do not do any wrong doing.

“"I say to those who know me: stay calm. I trust in the justice and I will prove that I don't have and that I didn't have anything to do with any wrongdoing," Rodrigues wrote in his statement.” (CNN)

. "I had my home invaded for just doing my job as a parliamentarian, bringing resources to fight Covid-19 for the state's health department,"….. "I will prove that I don't have and that I didn't have anything to do with any wrongdoing,"”(CNN), he says.

 

“A Brazilian senator was allegedly caught with huge amounts of cash hidden in his underwear during a Federal Police raid on Wednesday, a court order says -- part of a wider ongoing probe into the possible misuse of funds for the Covid-19 pandemic response. Senator Chico Rodrigues, who represents the state of Roraima in the Federal Senate, confirmed that the raid took place in his home in Boa Vista, the capital of Roraima. He has denied any wrongdoing. According to a Supreme Court order citing the police investigation, police video allegedly showed Rodrigues with about 15,000 reais (about $2,700) stuffed into his briefs during their search of his home. More money was found by authorities when the senator allegedly "put his hand inside his underwear and took other bundles of money totaling 17,900 reais" the order says, for a total cache worth more than $5,800.” (CNN)

 

 

Chico Rodrigues ( image from Wikipedia website)

 

Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Duqilai - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger