Latest Updates :
Home » » My complete Home Address

My complete Home Address

Monday, December 10, 2012 | 0 comments

Hi I am colin antonio a.ramos II my biological name is Antonio Alejandrino Ramos II..
My home address is 46 Purok 3 Paralaya Arayat Pampanga 2012 Philippines



























































































My facebook account : http://www.facebook.com/erosophia?ref=tn_tnmn


cellphone number : globe number : 09053809941
                             smart number : 09394304279

email : colinantonio2@gmail.com (new address)
           bgantiona@gmail.com
           pleromaecclesia228@gmail.com


Share this article :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2012. Duqilai - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger